happy new year!
We are super excited for 2017. We hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are ready to tackle 2017 with more great music, food, art, and community.
- Bow & Hammer is officially a 501(c)(3) non-for-profit! Look for our upcoming campaign to see how you can support B&H AND receive a tax-deductible "Thank you" from us!
- This coming February, Bow & Hammer will attend Banff Centre for Arts for a residency in "Concertizing in the 21st Century". We are looking forward to this great opportunity, as we will be continuing to develop and further our "Industry Night" model.
- Stay tuned! We will be releasing our very first EP! Details of when coming soon!
- March 14th: Industry Night starts back up! We will be collaborating with Honey Butter Fried Chicken.
- First 25 to rsvp are free, after that tickets are $10 online or at the door.
- March 22nd: Élevé: B&H+, our 2nd concert in our new series, Élevé, will feature our special guests: Hope Shepherd (cello) and Michael Schneider (viola). They'll be joining us for the amazing Piano Quartet no 2 by Gabriel Faure. B&H we'll start the concert off with Ravel's Violin Sonata No 2, featuring the ever popular "Blues" movement.
- Tickets are $15, buy them here
- Keep up with all of our other upcoming dates on our website and/or get all of your tickets purchased on our Brown Paper Tickets profile.
photos: another amazing shoot with RICH SHILKUS
check the photos from our shoot in Ganz Hall!
thanks again for all of your support. keep in touch. and we'll see you soon!
with food, love, and music,